Entries must be submitted through the official platform for entries of the Portuguese Orienteering Federation, Ori OASIS, being the athletes federate or non-federate.
In case of doubts or problems please contact us by the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the following data
– Name(s) of the participant(s);
– Birth(s) year;
– Club Name;
– FPO registry number or identity card number if not federated ;
– World Ranking ID for Elite classes, don’t forget also to register in eventor.orienteering.org
– SI card number.
->If not provided, the organization will asign one with the cost of 1,00 € per day for Competition and Formation classes;
-> Free for Open classes;
-> Losing or non returning the rented SI card implies the payment of 50€.
– Class for registration;
– Days/Races of participation;
– Participants who wish to participate in groups should send only one entry for the group mentioning the required data for each group member.
Competition and open classes:
Entries fees and deadlines:
1. Athletes affiliated in FPO or in the FEDO or non-affiliated in FPO (Portuguese Orienteering Federation) are covered by FPO insurance. It is mandatory to provide the BI / CC / Passport number – for Portuguese athletes or resident in Portugal. Foreign and/or non-resident athletes are not covered by any insurance;
2. Entries made up to the day of the event but are subject to the availability of maps;
3. Free of the payment of SPORTident and insurance fee, although is mandatory the presentation of proof of the School Insurance.
OPEN CLASSES don’t pay SI card renting and there is limit for registering their entrie but are subject to the availability of maps.
Payment can be made at the secretariat of the event or by bank transfer with the following information:
Bank: MILLENIUM BCP
NIB: 0033 0000 0018 9295 6950 5